Steel Hump Bonnet Fits Ford Falcon BA BF Boss XR8 FPV 2002 - 2008
Brand New Direct ReplacementRated 5/5 based on 7 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $113.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Fits Ford Falcon BA BF XR6 XR8 FPV 10/2002 - 02/2008
- 1 x Bonnet
- WILL NOT FIT BF2 XT Models (With bonnet mould)
- Made using the same OE quality materials
- Bonnet comes as pictured
- Brand new non genuine direct replacement panel
- Manufactured using same dimensions, fit, and function as factory part
- Steel panel comes primed black ready to paint
- All parts must be trial fitted before painting, we do not except returns of painted parts
- To suit models specified above, please check yours to ensure this is the correct part for you
- Available For Australia Wide Delivery
- Cheap & Affordable
- Easy To Install
- Great Quality
Steel Replacement Bonnet NOT Fibreglass
As described, Awesome price and top qualityBy: Nina Parker on 3 April 2020This bonnet was packed and wrapped like a baby in a blanket, the finish on the bonnet was perfect! Everything matched and fitted. The price was the best we'd found and the sales staff were fantastic. Highly recommend the product and Panel House.
Good Quality But...By: Jacob N on 8 September 2019The bonnet itself was of good quality and fit but there was little to no inside the box protection and it came with the front badly dented in. Had to take it to a body repair shop and pay extra to get it fixed.
Ba hump bonnetBy: David on 31 August 2019Perfect fit,and perfect condition,delivery was fast,will buy again from here
excellent23 July 2016best service around great staff and perfect fit of products
Very pleased24 June 2016Bought it then picked up next day, was bit of a hassle using the tap and die to thread the holes for the hood to fit but not something i'd complain about. Very happy with the product makes the xr6 look mean as hell now!!!
Panel House Response
Thanks for the review!! These bonnets come the same way the genuine bonnets unthreaded. However you don't need to use a tap to thread the bonnet they are designed to cut the thread with your factory screw. We always recommend screwing the bolt into the bonnet prior to fitting as this makes fitting the bonnet heaps easier :)
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Others Also Bought
More From This Category