Fits Mazda 3 Both BM & BN Series 01/2014 - 2019
- 1 x Front Bumper Bar Lower Lip
- Comes with clips and fittings necessary for installing
- Brand New
- Direct Fit - No painting required. This bumper lip has been special design and made as close to match factory bumper shape and curve.
- Finish - 3D Carbon Style (Textured)
- Aftermarket Premium Quality ABS Plastic
- This is the 'MZ' Style front bar lip just like the factory performance upgrade option available from Mazda.
- Compatible with sedan and hatch models built between specified dates given above
- Please check yours before purchasing to ensure fitment with your vehicle. If you are unsure whether this will suit your model or have any inquiries about this item please contact one of our sales staff for assistance.
- This is also available to purchase in a back finish.
- PICK UP SLACKS CREEK QLD 4127 (SOUTHSIDE OF BRISBANE) freight can be organized at buyers expense as this is too large to ship with Australia post. Please note: we must freight larger items to a registered buisness address & there is no insurance is offered on all freighted items. Contact our sales staff for further inquiries or assistance.
Show off your ride by tagging @panelhouse
- Same day dispatch from Brisbane
- Australian owned and operated
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- 30 Day Returns
- 12 Months Warranty
- Mazda Mazda 3 BM Sedan & Hatch 09/2013 - 07/2016
Awesome!28 July 2019Super fast delivery from QLD to MELBOURNE. Super Easy to fit this product in less than 30 minutes on your own. Great quality product, durable yet malleable (can bend it / shape it without it breaking or cracking. The BEST way to install this lower lip is to 1. take out 1 plastic push pin clip from the back of factory fitted bumper inside the wheel arch 2. Line up the mounting holes on the ends of the Lip to the either side of the vehicle and simply start by just reinserting the clip that was removed earlier but this time insert it through the lip first then line up the lip to the hole and clip it back in to place (use a bit of force, it's ok! It won't break). Do the exact same thing to the other side.. **Note** you may need to wiggle the lip around a little and may have to slightly bend / twist the product on the remaining side so that it lines up with the hole to be able to clip it on.. Don't panic you're not actually reshaping the lip you're simply guiding it in to place. You may hear a crack sound here or there but that's normal all that is is that the bottom of the lip is wide underneath , so when you're screwing in the screws and hear cracking sounds it's only the "extra plastic" bits which are touching the underbody protection guard liner and as you tighten the screws the plastic just snaps in to place. Don't worry it won't break.. Once all provided screws are fastened and secured in place, The lip sits perfectly even which actually makes it seem like it was factory fitted ;) 5/5 - Product 5/5 - Service Highly recommend this to anyone looking to make their car look way more awesome Thanks Panel House!